2012 General Assembly’s Greatest Achievements
What were they? To be honest, in all the commotion over the 2% of the bills that dealt with social issues, I’ve lost track of any real accomplishments in the other 98%. Let’s see. . . .
- No party registration legislation, but we did get a tighter voter ID. I guess that’s good, but it’s not that impressive.
- No major transportation bills of which I’m aware.
- No meaningful business-generating or tax-lowering legislation of which I’m ware.
- (For the love of God, don’t bring up the ultrasound bill again)
UPDATED: Here is what the Post came up with, but not much really moving me.
Please, someone, just tell me something good.